Custom Heating Solutions
Get the fastest and highest-quality heater parts replacement in Memphis, TN from Solace Heating & Air. We’ve been the leading parts and services provider for all heating and cooling systems in the area with a team of certified HVAC technicians who know what your home needs. Don’t live another second without the heating you need for your home or property. Local homeowners know they can count on us for fast custom solutions to get better performance and a reliable supply of warm air from heaters and ventilation systems. Working appliances and duct systems are important, especially during cold winter months. It’s in the best interest of your home to get professional support to keep things in good condition. Learn how we can help extend the lifespan of your heating appliances and improve performance long-term with heating parts replacement.
Call (901) 440-3000 now to schedule the next available appointment with one of our leading service technicians!
Expert Heater Parts Replacement & Service
Modern heating appliances are durable and reliable, but property owners need regular servicing and occasional parts replacement to get the most years out of their heating systems. At Solace Heating & Air, we have a large supply of high-quality parts from every type of heating appliance and every brand and model. We’ll have what you need and can make heater parts replacement fast and simple. If we don’t have the part on hand at the moment, we maintain a large network of local suppliers to find what you need quickly. Here are some of the main heating parts replacement services we offer:
- HVAC Thermostat Repair & Replacement – Whether you want to upgrade from an older thermostat or are having problems with your current one, we have the latest thermostat models to bring you more options than ever. New thermostats offer property owners more control over their heating, and can often save you money because they allow you to become more energy-efficient. You can monitor things from your phone while you’re away or adjust heating levels from anywhere.
- Heat Pump Repair & Replacement – If you notice that your home isn’t getting as hot as it used to or that only parts of your property are warming up, then you could be having trouble with your heat pump. The heat pump is responsible for pushing hot air through your vent system throughout your home. One of our technicians can get to you quickly to inspect what’s wrong and design a custom solution for your home.
- Gas Valve Replacement – Safety is our priority whether helping you fix or install a gas furnace or manage gas valve replacement. Arrange to have your gas system inspected regularly to give you the peace of mind you need knowing your home is in good hands.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement – The inducer helps your heating system run safely and efficiently. It’s part of the system that syncs up your capacitor, vent caps, wiring, and your fan. It’s responsible for removing harmful gases like carbon monoxide out of your home through vents or a chimney. One of the first signs of trouble with your inducer will likely be strange sounds coming from your heater. Get support sooner rather than later to keep things working well.
- Heat Exchanger Repair – A heat exchanger manages to transfer thermal energy across your HVAC system. It’s made up of a system of metal tubes or coils that connect the burner to the vent. It also facilitates the separation of gas and air to prevent any safety risks.
These are just some of the heater parts replacement services we offer in Memphis, TN. If you aren’t getting the heater performance you expect, then call Solace Heating & Air for assistance now. Most homeowners will notice that their home isn’t getting hot or hear strange noises from their vents or appliances. An early maintenance check is the best way to get things working again now and avoid emergencies or costly repairs down the road.
Call Us Today
Our technicians have spent years working on every type of heater service issue, and we’re confident we’ll find the right solution for your HVAC system. That’s why so many homeowners turn to us for all of their heating and cooling needs. Trust in the preferred local full-service HVAC contractor in the area. Call us now at (901) 440-3000 to hear more or ask questions about heater parts replacement in Memphis, TN. Schedule an appointment with one of our technicians to get the help you need today! We’ll get things moving right away once you call.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade Upgrade to a modern thermostat or repair your existing one. Learn more now.
- Heat Pump Repair/Replacement Get better performance from your heat pump or talk to us about a replacement. We have several options.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement Our team can fix or replace your inducer. Keep your heating system working for longer.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement Find out how we can speed up your heating system. Stay warm when it matters.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement We have a large supply of heating parts. Get expert assistance now.
- Gas Valve Replacement Keep your home safe with high-quality gas valves. Talk to a certified tech today.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement We offer custom parts replacements. Find out how we can improve your HVAC system.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement Your circuit board manages the heating process. Make sure everything is properly connected.
- HVAC Relay Replacement Get modern relay replacement. Ensure proper heating performance.
- ECM Motors Replacement Discover how we offer great prices on parts replacement. Increase heating efficiency.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement Improve your HVAC performance now. Find out how we use custom solutions.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement Increase the hot airflow in your home or property. Our technicians can get to you quickly.